Thursday, July 02, 2009

No New Art today....

With my trip to California last week and other issues this week, I have taken off the week from new art, BUT I do have new art for next Thursday and my design team already has it to work with... If you liked yesterday's freebie then you will be really excited about next weeks art. Maybe I will have to show a little peek here in the next day or two...

Also it has been requested and I now have Gift Certificates set up on my home page that you maybe buy for yourselves or to send to a friend for a birthday, special day, or if you host a challenge the winner can use the certificate to pick what they'd like for their prize...lots of possibilities.

http://www.doodledragondesigns.com


Dustin

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Gift certificates are a great idea! Looking forward to next week to see what you and your dt have up your sleeves.