Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday This-N-That

Wahhhhooooooooooo....... School started again this morning and boy is it reallllly quiet here at home. Almost scary... I can actually hear myself think.

Besides running kids to school I have been busy setting up a new yahoo group just for doodledragonstudio fans. I thought about a forum, but that's too much to throw on my plate right now, My yahoo group will be used mostly for announcements like my blog, and also announcements from my upcoming challenge blog as well. I am setting up Mr. Linky for that, but the yahoo group will allow me to have polls to see what you all are in need of, and if we want to play a DoodleDragon game or two on the nights before a release we can do that as well...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doodledragonstudios

Dustin

4 comments:

~*Joni said...

Awesome idea Dustin! Boy, you are one busy dad with a quiet household. Hope the kiddos enjoy school and you enjoy your creative time! Off to check out the group...

Kimmi said...

Excellent Idea!!

I've joined, just waiting for you to accept.

Hope you are getting lots done now your young ones are back at school. The day is now yours!

Kimmi

Just Me said...

My kids are grown and gone but I soooo remember those days (well cuz they were just last year LOL)

I can hardly wait for the challenge blog and I just joined the yahoo group!
Thanks Dustin!

Melissa Craig said...

Sounds great Dustin!