Friday, October 26, 2012

Freebie Friday and Dudley's Halloween Treat...

I can't believe that it's almost Halloween, Then it's Thanksgiving and on to Christmas. With the snowy weather we had yesterday It almost seemed like Christmas....Yuck. Not ready yet...and neither is Dudley...Dudley Dragon has a Halloween Treat for you...
You can buy your 2013 Calendar at the store today, you can buy a 2013 model car in 2012, and Now you can buy your 2013 DoodleDragon Studios yearly membership in advance. Month by month memberships will only be on sale at the beginning of that particular month, Yearly membership can only be bought now thru Dec 31st at a discounted price. After that only a 6 month will be available in January and a second half of the year in July. I have 105 digi's for the 2013 year all zipped and ready to go. The rest will be added thru out the remainder of the year in 2013. You will receive a zip file with 105 to get you started today...In the file is a text file asking if you already have a membership to let me know and I will set you up with the same info, if you don't send me a user ID and password that you'd like to use and I will get you set up as well...

I have chosen the 6 most popular characters, there will be other critters, toby and buster, kids etc. But I wanted everyone aware that I am doing this to please as many as I can with the different animals that people have requested over time...

Dudley's Deal can be found here...
http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/digi-sets/dudley-39-s-deal/prod_264.html

Here's today's Freebie 1:
BnW only
Bonus Freebie 2:
a coloring page PDF




29 comments:

Embley Veronica said...

Thanks so much! Dudley is adorable! :)

Caroline said...

Thankyou these are adorable. Caroline xxx

Janeal said...

Thank you. I love it! This is so cute!

Barbara said...

thanks so much.. these are sweet...♥...hugs Barbara

Wendy said...

Thanks for the freebies there great.

Your 2013 deal is great but no good for the people like me who use the coloured images more than black and white.

Please reconsider the coloured option.

Thanks

Wendy

Crafting Vicky said...

So amazing! Thank you so much!

terrie said...

Thanks for both of your free images...very cute

Stampin_melissa said...

Thanks for the freebies! I'm going to use that cute dragon on a card for my DS on Halloween and stick it in his lunch box! Love your talent!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

Ardilla said...

Thanks for the freebies :)

Happydaymom said...

Love both of these images. I love coloring your digis...they have such clean lines.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thank you so much for the freebies!! My kiddos loved the coloring page!! I got the deal you had last year and they were all so cute!! I will have to talk the hubs into letting me do it again this year! Those are all awesome! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a deal. Thanks for a fun freebies.

Shirley G said...

Thanks for the freebies, Dustin. What a great deal for 2013. Need to look at the ole check book and I'll be back. :)

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Thank you for both freebie :o)!!
And for the fantastic deal for 2013!! I love your images and I got the deal ;o)!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Chris said...

Thank you for the great freebies!!!

Cam Grant said...

960 images for $30!!! That's amazing. Looking forward to seeing your new creations next year. And thanks for the freebies!

Danielle said...

Thanks! I love Dudley - he is so cute!

Stephenie said...

Thank you! Happy Halloween!

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

this is great - a nice big picture to colour - thank you so much.

Paula x x x

Shelly said...

These are adorable! Thanks sooo much!

Lisa Lynn said...

Thanks for this image it is adorable.

txexperiment said...

So cute. Thanks, Dustin!

Anonymous said...

really fun!! thanks!!
I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
and a happy weekend!!

Paula said...

Hi Dustin! Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party :) I'm now following you through GFC.

Have a great weekend!
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

I'm visiting/following from the No Rules blog hop. Thanks for the fun share!

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Hello! I’m stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop
this week!

http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-7-country-craft.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick

Katriena said...

Really love it! Thanks Dustin.